Steven C. Causey
Steven Causey has been with Waverly Advisors since 1991, is a Partner, and is a Wealth and Retirement Plan Advisor.
His primary responsibility is managing 401k Complete, the firm’s bundled retirement plan service. Steven works closely with clients in providing turn-key plan administration and investment solutions for their retirement plans, and is a member of the Investment Committee. He is also a member of Asset Management’s Executive Committee. Steven is a graduate of Birmingham-Southern College where he received a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting, and he also holds his Series 65 Securities License. Steven resides in Vestavia Hills with his wife and their three children.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting Birmingham-Southern College, Birmingham, AL
- Financial Planning Association of North Alabama
- Estate Planning Council
- Brookwood Baptist Church: Deacon, Youth Ministry Team, Youth Sunday School Teacher and Member of Finance Committee
- Vestavia Hills Soccer Club, Past Board Member
- Vestavia Swim Association, Past Board Member
Ask Me About
- How to design an efficient corporate retirement plan
- Different types of fiduciaries related to retirement plans
- The specifics of comprehensive personal wealth management
- My adopted children in Africa
- My construction experience building churches around the country
- Selling ladies’ shoes and how it changed my life